Sunday, July 7, 2013

What I Packed


I packed in a small suitcase, a back pack and a little purse!  I leave July 8 at 8a and I'll be back Aug. 2!  I'm pretty impressed by my packing.  I did some research from Pinterest that was very helpful!
 
Suitcase:

6 T-Shirts

1 Dress

2 Skirts

2 Capris

1 Pajama Set

1 Traditional Indian Outfit

28 panties

3 Bras

Shampoo

Body Wash

Face Wash

Hand Pump Soap

Shaving Gel

4 Disposable Razors

Contact Solution

3 Toothbrushes

Toothpaste

Sunscreen

Bug Spray

12 Tuna Packets w/ Mayo & Relish

12 Clif Bars

5 Puzzles for Girls at Orphanage

Lip Gloss for Girls at Orphanage

Nail Polish to paint Girl’s Nails at Orphanage

Nail Kit

 

Carry-On:

Deodorant
 
Tooth Brush

Toothpaste

Floss

Hand Sanitizer

Q-Tips

Tissues

Safety Pins

Glasses Case

Contact Case

Earphones

Extra Outfit

Toilet Paper

Extra Pair of Shoes

Pens/Pencils

Mints

Journal

Umbrella

Laptop and Charger

Trail Mix

Converter

Phone Charger

 

Personal Bag:

Wallet

iPhone

Bible

Pens

Tissues

Keys

Prayer Beads

Passport

Visa
 
Please keep praying for our team!  Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment